Saturday Shout Out: Complementary Therapies Courses.
They are such a great bunch that we thought we would give each a mention, and over the next few weeks, we will follow and share their stories.
Some are just starting out on their pathway to a new career, and others have already completed part of their training in Complementary Therapies.
There is never a more excellent feeling for us than watching and guiding our students in achieving their career goals and making positive changes to their lives.
We are excited to have the following two groups of ladies with us over the coming months.
Studying VTCT Level 3 diploma in Aromatherapy is:
- Flora Fox already completed her Body massage and Reflexology with us.
- Sandra Daruwala already completed her massage and Reflexology with us.
- Michelle Casey completed Body massage with us.
- Julia Rowley completed her body massage with us.
- Paulyne Doyle previously completed Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, Sports Massage and Level 4 Diploma in life-limiting illnesses with us and Aromatherapy is the icing on the cake.
- Rachel Edgar Beauty Therapist at the Granary Spa Ashford.
- Katie-Rose Smith Beauty therapist at the Amazing space Salon Rochester.
- Michelle Crouch, Stacey Copper and Melissa Hornby just starting their journeys in Complementary Therapies. Stay tuned over the coming weeks as we follow their stories in more detail.