Facial Electrical Course-VTCT Level 3
VTCT Level 3 certificate in Facial electrotherapy. AB30141 This facial electrical course will prepare you to perform a range of Electro-therapy facial treatments. Facial electrical treatments are an ideal extension of basic facial skills. The course covers a full range of electrical machines enabling you to be able to perform many advanced facials using a variety of techniques and machines.
- Practical Electro-therapy Facial treatments to include the use of Micro-dermabrasion Galvanic – Iontophoresis and Desincrustation, Direct High Frequency, Vacuum suction, Faradic and Microcurrent.
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Dermatology and microbiology
- Client care and communication in Beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
NVQ2/VRQ Facial skin treatments unit a minimum The VTCT Mandatory Infection prevention (COVID-19) free course is a pre requisite to this qualification but there is an additional cost of £20 certificate fee This has to be done only once and covers you for future VTCT qualifications.
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £849
Additional costs – for further reading we recommend the text book below – you can buy used copies from amazon at a good price. Level 3 NVQ/SVQ Diploma Beauty Therapy Candidate Handbook (Level 3 (NVQ/SVQ) Diploma in Beauty Therapy) by Ms Jane Hiscock, Elaine Stoddart, and Ms Jeanine Connor
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
Course Full Dates
Thursday morning 10am-1pm 6th Jan/13th Jan/20th Jan/27th Jan/3rd Feb/10th Feb 17th Feb/24th Feb /3rd Mach
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
Get the latest news, special offers and new courses sent directly to you.
|Course Start Date|
Jan 6th, 2022: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm