Facial Electrical Course-VTCT Level 3
VTCT Level 3 certificate in Facial electrotherapy. AB30141 This facial electrical course will prepare you to perform a range of Electro-therapy facial treatments. Facial electrical treatments are an ideal extension of basic facial skills. The course covers a full range of electrical machines enabling you to be able to perform many advanced facials using a variety of techniques and machines.
- Practical Electro-therapy Facial treatments to include the use of Micro-dermabrasion Galvanic – Iontophoresis and Desincrustation, Direct High Frequency, Vacuum suction, Faradic and Microcurrent.
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Client care and communication in Beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
NVQ2/VRQ Level 2 Facial skin treatments unit a minimum
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £849
Additional costs – salon uniform to be worn to all sessions
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request. You can start this course at any time of the year. We do not have set start dates but instead work out a plan tailored to fit around your work commitments.
|Course Start Date|
Thurs 22nd Feb 2024 10-1pm, request a later start date