Attend our nails course at our centre in Kent and you will be in a small group learning from a highly experienced lecturer. Successful completion of this course will result in achievement of a internationally recognised qualification (VRQ). The VTCT Level 2 VRQ Certificate in Nail Technology (AB20117) is a job ready qualification based on National Occupational Standards for Nail Services. This nail technician course will develop the knowledge, skills and competencies that a nail technician would need. We also include a free gel polish course combined with our nail art course as an added bonus to expand this qualification. You will complete 8 mandatory units which include skills required for working in a salon or providing a service to the public via self-employment and carrying out manicure, pedicure, nail art and nail enhancement services. This course is most suited to students who wish to embark on a career as a Nail Technician. We only offer the NVQ/VRQ as these qualifications are widely recognised by employers looking for skilled therapists in the beauty industry.
- Those wishing to work in a salon, spa or cruise ship - minimum requirements are VRQ Levels 2 or 3.
- Those wishing to open their own high street premises.
- Those wishing to open accounts with premium product suppliers.
The Level 2 VRQ Certificate in Nail Technology course is made up of 6 units:
- Carry out nail art services
free gel polish workshop
- Apply and maintain acrylics or gel nail enhancements (you have the choice of system, although most students study acrylics)
- Client Care and communication
- Health and safety practice in the salon
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £659
Student Kit approx. £55 Tunic top, prices start at £15 (any style/colour, for full uniform information ask for new student info)
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
For week one of each unit students will be working on each other so please make sure that you come in with bare nails, no polish etc. For all other sessions you will need to bring a model.
Course Start Dates
February 22, 2020: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.