This course offers the full Beauty Therapy level 2 Diploma which is recognised by all employers within the industry. Each teaching session is broken down into 3 hours on site at our centre making this method of study more flexible to fit in with work and family.
You will be assessed unit by unit so no final big exam.
This qualification gets you industry ready. Many of our students use this as a platform to start your their own business, or gain employment in salons and spas.
Core units completed as home study
- Follow health & safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication
- Provide Facial skincare
- Provide Eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Remove hair using Waxing techniques
- Provide Manicure treatments
- Provide Pedicure treatments
cost for the above is £1101 (this includes registration fee with the exam board of £101 )
Optional units you need to choose a minimum of 2 units and achieve a minimum of 8 credits
- Make-up 5 credits £260
- lash lift /eyelash perming 2 credits £175
- ABT Gel polish /VRQ nail art 3 credits £75
- Reception Duties 3 credits £20
- Display stock to promote sales 3 credits £20
We run a rolling programme and you can start at the beginning of any unit (subject to spaces on the course). We have some dates starting soon.
You will be required to attend once a week for a 3 hour session (theory and practical input) and to complete some home study we usually say approximately 6 hours a week doing both theory and practical tasks. The course takes approx 6 months if you come in the week and 9-10 months if you attend evenings or weekends.
A good level of spoken and written English
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: cost for the above is £1101 (this includes registration fee with the exam board of £101 ) you then need to add on the cost of the optional units you wish to book individual costs above.
We offer a payment plan for this course
Course Start Dates
You can start this course at anytime of the year. We do not have set start dates but instead work out a plan tailored to fit around your work commitments.
We run this course on a Weekday 10-1pm , Tuesday evening 6-9pm and Saturday mornings 9-12pm.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.