Facial Reflexology focuses on reflex points of the face. The Allen & Walden method of Facial Reflexology has been developed over many years, incorporating our extensive reflexology and skin care knowledge. As a treatment, it has been in existence for many years used in particular by Native American tribes.
You will gain an understanding in:
- How to carry out a facial reflexology treatment safely
- Opening and closing sequences, along with facial reflexology points
- The history to facial reflexology
- The techniques used to carry out a treatment
- How to treat different conditions with facial reflexology
- Benefits to the client
1 Day Practical in the Classroom. Home study: Pre-course reading and questions are required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine.
You must be a qualified Reflexologist/ Indian Head Massage therapist with a nationally recognized qualification to attend this course.
Registration & Fees*
£199 Students of Allen & Walden - trained with us in Indian head or reflexology £150
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
Course Start Dates
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.