Facial Reflexology focuses on reflex points of the face. The Allen & Walden method of Facial Reflexology has been developed over many years, incorporating our extensive reflexology and skin care knowledge. As a treatment, it has been in existence for many years used in particular by Native American tribes.
You will gain an understanding in:
- How to carry out a facial reflexology treatment safely
- Opening and closing sequences, along with facial reflexology points
- The history to facial reflexology
- The techniques used to carry out a treatment
- How to treat different conditions with facial reflexology
- Benefits to the client
1 Day Practical in the Classroom.
Home study: Pre-course reading and questions are required to be completed before the training day (emailed to you). This allows for an intensive one-day practical study of the routine.
You must be a qualified Reflexologist/ Indian Head Massage therapist with a nationally recognized qualification to attend this course.
Registration & Fees*
Students of Allen & Walden – trained with us in Indian head or reflexology £150
Course Start Dates
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.