VTCT Level 3 certificate in Facial electrotherapy. AB30141
This facial electrical course will prepare you to perform a range of Electro-therapy facial treatments. Facial electrical treatments are an ideal extension to basic facial skills. The course covers a full range of electrical machines enabling you to be able to perform many advanced facials using a variety of techniques and machines.
- Practical Electro-therapy Facial treatments to include the use of Micro-dermabrasion Galvanic – Iontophoresis and Desincrustation, Direct High Frequency, Vacuum suction, Faradic and Microcurrent.
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Dermatology and microbiology
- Client care and communication in Beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
NVQ2/VRQ Facial skin treatments unit a minimum
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £740
Text books £25*
VTCT Exam fee £70 (payable to the exam board to cover all exam and certification costs).
the next course runs on the
Course Start Dates
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.