Facial Electrical Course-VTCT Level 3
VTCT Level 3 certificate in Facial electrotherapy. AB30141 This facial electrical course will prepare you to perform a range of Electro-therapy facial treatments. Facial electrical treatments are an ideal extension to basic facial skills. The course covers a full range of electrical machines enabling you to be able to perform many advanced facials using a variety of techniques and machines.
- Practical Electro-therapy Facial treatments to include the use of Micro-dermabrasion Galvanic – Iontophoresis and Desincrustation, Direct High Frequency, Vacuum suction, Faradic and Microcurrent.
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Dermatology and microbiology
- Client care and communication in Beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
NVQ2/VRQ Facial skin treatments unit a minimum The VTCT Mandatory Infection prevention (COVID-19) free course is a pre requisite to this qualification but there is an additional cost of £20 certificate fee This has to be done only once and covers you for future VTCT qualifications.
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £849
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.
The full dates for our next course are below Monday morning 10am-1pm 19th April 26th April 10th May/17th May/24th May/7th June /14th June/21st June
Course Start Dates
July 5, 2021: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.