VTCT Level 3 certificate in Facial electrotherapy. AB30141
This facial electrical course will prepare you to perform a range of Electro-therapy facial treatments. Facial electrical treatments are an ideal extension to basic facial skills. The course covers a full range of electrical machines enabling you to be able to perform many advanced facials using a variety of techniques and machines.
- Practical Electro-therapy Facial treatments to include the use of Micro-dermabrasion Galvanic – Iontophoresis and Desincrustation, Direct High Frequency, Vacuum suction, Faradic and Microcurrent.
- Related anatomy & physiology
- Dermatology and microbiology
- Client care and communication in Beauty related industries
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
NVQ2/VRQ Facial skin treatments unit a minimum
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £510
Text books £25*
VTCT Exam fee £67 (payable to the exam board to cover all exam and certification costs).
the next course runs on the 17th Jan/24thJan/31stJan/7th Feb/14th Feb/28th Feb
Course Start Dates
March 26, 2019: 6:00 pm – March 27, 2019 9:00 pm
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.