Traditional eyelash perming and LVL type lifting.
During this Eyelash Perming/lifting course you will receive training in how to safely perm/lift your client’s eyelashes.
Upon completion of this course you will achieve a internationally recognised qualification (VRQ)
Eyelash perming/lifting is becoming a very popular treatment for clients especially before eye lash tinting.
Learn how to add length, volume and lift to the natural lash – during this course you will be shown how to use the silicon shields and perming rods to enable you to get the best results on different clients.
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Preparation of client and treatment room
- Contra-indications to treatment
- Contra-actions and consultation
- Skin testing
- Practical Demonstration
- After care advice
- we supply all the kit for use whilst you are training on premises at our centre.
NVQ2 or equivalent Eye treatments
Registration & Fees*
Course Fee: £150
Exam fee: £38 (payable to the exam board to cover all exam and certification costs).
Course Start Dates
July 23, 2018: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.