Our Deep Tissue Massage course is ideal for massage therapists that wish to treat specific issues their massage clients may have.
During the course you will learn how to apply deep tissue and advanced massage techniques. Areas of the body that this massage course covers are:
- Muscles of the back, neck & shoulder
Our Deep Tissue Massage course aims to help you to develop advanced massage techniques which will enable you to be more confident and specific in providing your treatments. You will be able to treat clients with muscular pain, tenderness and lack of flexibility with more confidence. This massage course covers a variety of skills including:
- Palpation techniques
- Recognising trigger points and how to apply the correct techniques for treating them
- Utilizing Neuromuscular Techniques and other advanced massage techniques to treat specific areas
- How to perform a massage routine incorporating advanced massage techniques
Due to demand the 26th Sept course the two sessions will be held on one day.
Students must hold a recognised Level 3 Body Massage qualification
Registration & Fees*
The cost of this course is £150
Course is Accredited with ABT and you will be issued with a fully insurable certificate on completion of course.
Course Start Dates
September 13, 2018: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.