The A.C.T.fast course is a 4 hour 1 day course that trains qualified micropigmentation technicians on the dangers of illegal and unsafe products currently being used in the industry and that the answer is A.C.T.fast
The purpose of the course is to enable micro pigmentation and microblading practitioners to be able to administer topical adrenaline to treatment areas, legally and safely. To achieve this theoretical knowledge of vasoconstriction and adrenaline will be studied along with risks and client care, to underpin all practical training facilitated by your educator and will result in fully accredited CPD certification.
The course is 4 hours of pre-study prior to 3 hours of theory and 1 hour of practical training. All aspects of the course are mandatory.
◊ Assists with client comfort (pain relief)
◊ Constricts vascular activity with treatment (bleeding)
◊ Less treatment time needed
◊ Superior pigment retention
◊ Minimal aftercare
◊ Rapid healing time
COURSE THEORY COMPONENTS
- Refresher of general first aid and anaphylaxis
- Learn about topical adrenaline
- Risks from blood borne pathogens
- Troubleshooting adrenaline treatments
- Business management
- Health and hygiene systems and waste disposal
- Needle stick injuries
- Industry guidelines (GMC and HEE)
COURSE PRACTICAL COMPONENTS
- Practical of topical adrenaline passes
- Insurance policies
- Hygiene sharps disposal and legal aspects
- Product knowledge
- Reporting accidents
- Clientele prescription data system
Registration & Fees*
Course price £399
Course Start Dates
Although this course starts on the date(s) listed above, or if no dates are listed, other dates are available on request.
* All prices are correct at time of publishing, but are subject to change.