Booking Terms & Conditions
- In order to apply for a course place, a nonrefundable deposit is required along with the completed booking form. As course places are limited and cannot always be guaranteed, it is recommended that you telephone in advance to determine course vacancies before applying, in order to avoid disappointment.
- The balance of the course fees are payable in full 28 days before the start of the course. Under no circumstances can the balance be paid at a later date.
- In the event of a student withdrawing from a course or assessment, all outstanding fees must be paid in full at the time of the students’ withdrawal. Allen & Walden cannot accept any withdrawals or course cancellations unless they are in writing.
- Any cancellation received more than 4 weeks prior to the course start date shall entitle Allen & Walden to a cancellation fee equivalent to the course deposit. Cancellations received 4 weeks or less prior to the course start date, shall entitle Allen & Walden to a cancellation fee equivalent to the full course fee.
- No refunds will be made in the event of a student failing to attend or complete a confirmed course or assessment, for any reason, however so determining. Additionally forfeiting the student’s entitlement to a course or assessment at a later date.
- Any payments due to Allen & Walden, which fall in arrears, will result in suspension of tuition.
- Course fees include tuition, training materials and resources, manuals and handouts as appropriate to each course. Any other facilities or resources supplied at the request of the student, which has not been expressly stated to be included in the course fee, will be charged at an additional cost.
- Course fees do not include additional items such as student uniforms or beauty kits for home practice. These items are an additional expense and are to be met by the student. The training centre is able to provide information for purchase of these items at reduced rates from wholesalers.
- In extreme circumstances it may be necessary to reschedule or cancel a course due to insufficient numbers upon which a booking has been made. If the rescheduled dates of the course are not convenient to you liability is limited to a refund of the course fees paid.
- Allen & Walden reserves the right to alter the course venue and timetable where necessary at any time.
- Allen & Walden reserves the right to alter the course contents and structure where necessary at any time.
- Allen & Walden reserves the right to determine the numbers of attendees on a course at any time.
- Allen & Walden reserves the right to decline applications for any reason.
- All confirmed course bookings are nontransferable.
- It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights including copyright, patents, design rights and know-how in or relating to the course or course materials provided or made available in connection with the course, remain the sole property of the Allen & Walden. No copies of course materials or any usage of or reference to the Allen & Walden name may be made unless it has been agreed in writing.
- All students are required to observe and abide by all policies regarding health and safety, security, student conduct and any other regulations as set out by the training Centre.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility, having referred to relevant sources of course information, to ensure that the course is suitable for their requirements. Allen & Walden are happy to provide advice but accept no liability in the event that the content of the course or any changes to the course timetables, structure or contents does not meet individual requirements. Once an application has been received and processed and a course place allocated, the applicant will be subject to and in agreement with all conditions as set out herein.
The terms and conditions set out herein are a complete statement of the agreement between the course applicant and the Allen & Walden Training Centre and supersede all discussions, correspondence and representations made prior to the date of booking.
In order to avoid disappointment we recommend early booking as places on these courses are limited and in great demand.