Allen and Walden are a college of beauty therapy providing beauty therapy training and complementary therapy courses in our professional college in Rochester, Kent. At Allen & Walden’s Kent College of Beauty Therapy, we offer a full range of Beauty Therapy Courses, Massage Courses and Complementary Therapy Courses including full NVQ level 2 and 3 qualifications in Beauty Therapy. Part-time fast track training in small groups.
Most of these courses have only 1 place remaining, that will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
September Beauty Training Courses and Complementary Therapy Training courses.
- Level 3 Body massage starting 9th September
- The start of Level 3 Complementary therapies
- The start of Level 3 Beauty therapy
- VTCT Level 3 diploma in Aromatherapy starting 12th Sept
- VTCT Level 3 diploma in Reflexology starting 12th Sept
- Level 2 Beauty therapy starting 5th September and 10th Sept 10am-1pm
- Level 2 Facial treatments course starting 5th Sept 10am-1pm
- Level 2 Gel Nail extension course starting 20th September
- Level 2 Acrylic Nail extension course starting 24th September
- Level 2 Makeup course starting 23rd Sept
We are very proud of the support we give our students both whilst they are studying and the support groups we have after training has completed. The reviews we have received from our students are second to none and we are very proud to share some of them with you here.
“I recently completed the VTCT level 3 certificate in Swedish massage. The course was really well constructed and paced out. The team were friendly, relaxed and helpful. I’m hoping to take another course shortly and would recommend Allen & Walden to anyone looking to take a massage therapy course”
“I have loved doing courses with the ladies here
They are very through and you gets lots of support even when you are not there. Great prices and tutors are very knowledgeable
Cannot recommend highly enough 💕”
“I have done both my VTCT’s in microblading and micropigmentation with Allen and Walden and have to say I cannot recommend them enough. In this industry it is apparently difficult to find trainers who are passionate about helping their students gain real knowledge and not just looking to make money out of quick sub-par courses. If you are looking for superb knowledge delivered in a lovely supportive environment as well as continued ongoing support then look no further! 100% recommend”